After having my baby, I have perfected the art of getting my make-up done in exactly 5 minutes. I tell you it is possible. Below are my steps for my 5 minute routine, granted I am not ready to get my picture taken but I don’t scare myself every time I walk past a mirror either. The 5 minutes begins after you have cleansed your skin and applied your daily skin care. Start your timers:
1. Bronzer: If I don’t have time to put on foundation/powder I lightly dust my face and neck all over with a great bronzer.
2. Blush: On the cheek bones.
3. Eye Brows: Take the minute to powder and define your eye brows, they frame your face so it makes a huge difference.
4. Eye Liner: Just line underneath your eye on the lash.
5. Curl Lashes and Apply Mascara: A must.
6. Gloss it up: Lips are crucial, keep your favorite lip gloss in your pocket to re-apply throughout the day. My favorite is Chanel Glossimer.
Voilà, you are ready to go!